Want Glasses Opticians have been providing eye–care locally since 1987.
We also offer:
- Contact lens fitting and checks.
- Repairs and re-glazing in our own laboratory.
- Home visits - see FAQ for more details.
- Lens and frame advice, frame fitting and technical measurements from professionally qualified staff.
- 'Freeware' which means that if you are entitled to a NHS voucher you may not have to pay anything towards your spectacles.
- We have a minimum of 400 different frames in each practice.
Pop into one of our practices today or contact us for more information.
Eye Can See Clearly Now
At RJ Manns Opticians, we don’t believe in giving you a ‘spare’ pair of specs, every pair we dispense has a primary purpose, they aren’t for keeping in the back of a dusty cupboard. Your second pair can be tinted prescription lenses, polarising lenses, even a nice clear pair to wear with a designer frame so you can alternate your look.
We also want to dispel the myth that all spectacle lenses are the same. That’s simply not the case. They can vary so much in design, material, comfort, protection against glare and scratches and more importantly, overall quality. You may be able to get two cheap pairs of glasses, but they are cheap FOR a reason!
Because we’re an independent optician, we treat you as an individual and give your vision the time and attention it deserves. Unlike some retail chains, we have the freedom of choice and only recommend products of the highest quality.
Join our eye care scheme for low cost contact lenses.
Many frames are half price.
Details available in our practices.